lunes, 6 de octubre de 2008

Lounge Worship - Full vol. 1-3 Collection (2008)

Lounge Worship 1
Track Listing:
1. I Belong To You
2. Lovely Day
3. I Can Only Imagine
4. Return To You
5. I Will Be Your Friend
6. I Trust In You
7. Above All
8. Jesus Freak
9. I Will Not Fear The Fire
10. Reason For Being
11 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
12. The Heart Of Worship

Labels: Chill out
Via- Megaupload



Lounge Worship 2
Track Listing:
1.Must Be More To Life
2.Draw Me Close To You
3.You Are My Provider
4.Light Of The World
5.I Give You My Heart
6.You Are Mighty
7.More Love, More Power
8.My Glorious
9.Holy Is The Lord
10.God Of Wonders
11.Why
12.The Power Of Your Love
13.Pear
14.The Long And Winding Road

Labels: Chill out
Via- Megaupload



Lounge Worship 3
Track Listing:
1. You Are My Provider
2. I Just Wanna Be Where You Are
3. Draw Me Close
4. I Belong To You
5. I'll Be Your Friend
6. The Potter's Hand
7. Lovely Day
8. God Will Make A Way
9. Above All
10. Light Of The World
11. Always There For You
12. Why
13. You Are Mighty
14. Serve Somebody
15. More Love More Power
16. Bonus: Above
All

Labels: Chill out
Via- Megaupload

2 comentarios:

ArK dijo...

oye resubelos porfa!!!

ArK dijo...

hey!! podrias resubirlos???