martes, 17 de marzo de 2009

Dj Soundwav - AJ Mora Tribute [Hard House Mix] (2008)

Track Listing:
1. Dj Sozo - Beats feat. Dj Fox2
2. AJ Mora - Transformed (Light Saver Mix) // GHA - I Lift My Hands (Remix)
3. AJ Mora - I Lift My Hands feat. Gabee Mora // Dj Sozo - I Lift My Hands (Sozo Remix)
4. Raving Loonatics - God is Real
5. AJ Mora - Circuit Braker
6. Dj Moses - I Want to be Loved
7. House of Faith - Emotion
8. AJ Mora - Rapture (C-mon Lift Me Up - The Dub)
9. GHA - Open Your Heart (AJ's Altar Call Mix)
10. GHA - Don't Give Up // AJ Mora - I Love You (1 Corinthians 13 Dub)
11. Hydro - Rainmaker (The Nutter Stomp Mix)
12. GHA - I'm Thinking About You
13. Plumb - In My Arms (Scotty K Extended Mix)
14. AJ Mora - Haven't You Heard (DJ Phillip C's Question Dub)
15. AJ Mora - Last Call
16. AJ Mora - Jesus Christ is LORD (The New Millenium Anthem) // Nitro Praise - Doxology
18. AJ Mora - Take Me Higher (Lifted Hi-Nrg Remix)
19. House of Faith - I've Got It (Remix)
20. AJ Mora - He Is Love (World Beat Mix)
21. Prophetica - Its Over Now
22. AJ Mora - No no no no (Why Not Mix)

Labels: Christian Electronic
Via- DjSoundWay

No hay comentarios: